Thursday, June 01, 2006

Chasing Rabbits ?

More remakes and some stuff i just had to hear:

LINK this one is White rabbit as sung by goats

LINK this one can hit notes like RJDio

LINK when i grow up i want to be Judice Preist

LINK crap... KREATOR but no VENOM ?

LINK this is the best of remakes: featuring Dio

LINK sanity?

LINK live diver heh ... this guy getin old?

LINK origanil diver... yes he is (compare)

LINK one of my fave.... rainbow

LINK and lastly but not forgotin.... EGYPT

OH Wait LINK almost forgot the last in line what was i thinking

well that concludes todays lesson... next week: German metal.

2 Comments:

Blogger hellsaxe said...

well if you dont got napster u can use mine... if you are in the know ...my username and password are the same as most my UN' and PW's

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Tick treatment information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home